Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Q U O T E D

"I was so happy to have found a woman who finally understood me. Then it turned out that I hadn't found anyone new at all. To be honest I still find it hard to believe that the person, Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things to me on the Internet, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years."

-- Adnan Klaric, of Zenica, Bosnia, now going through a divorce after finding out that the online soul mate with whom he'd been swapping stories of troubled marriages was in fact his wife.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Carla said...

"Do you like pina coladas, and takin' walks in the rain..."

can't remember who sang that song but it should be in this guy's iPod for sure.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger DY_Goddess said...

Love hurts. Whoooaaa. Love hurts.
Dang, this is so funny!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home